Workshops, Presentations & Field Courses- Workshops and Presentations are indoor events typically lasting 1-2 hours. Field Courses are outdoor classes lasting 3 to 6 hours that provide detailed hands-on exploration of a topic. Registration is required for some events. To host a workshop, presentation or field course in your area, please contact us. More events are being added.
- Saturday, March 18, 9am-1pm. Volunteer activity - tree pen installation at Waveland, Jessamine County. Register here.
- Saturday, April 15, 8:30am - 4pm, Presentation by Dr. Kimmerer "The Real Urban Forest" Louisville Urban Tree Symposium, Ernst Hall, University of Louisville. Register here.
- Saturday, April 22, 9am to 1pm. Field Course -What Do Trees Know? Lower Howard's Creek State Nature Preserve. Register here.
- Friday, April 28-Sunday, April 30, Presentations by Dr. Kimmerer "Woodland Pastures of Kentucky" at A Garden Affair, Headley-Whitney Museum, Lexington. Information here.
- Saturday, May 20, 9am-1pm. Field Course-What Do Trees Know? Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, OH. Register here.
- Saturday, May 27. Presentation by Dr. Kimmerer "Ancient Trees of Kentucky and Tennessee" Southern Garden History Society Annual Meeting, Lexington. Information here.
- Tuesday, June 6, 6-8pm, Presentation by Dr. Kimmerer "Venerable Trees of the Bluegrass". Clark County Public Library, 370 S Burns Ave, Winchester, KY.