The future of our Venerable Trees depends on you. Whether it is participation in a Field Course, planting trees or getting the word out, you can help ensure a future for our amazing trees and woodland pastures. Here are some ways you can participate:
- Make a donation. We depend on tax-deductible donations from people like you to accomplish our work. Please make a donation today.
- Attend a Workshop, Field Course or Presentation. Venerable Trees has Field Courses and other events every month. These are fun educational events for all ages.
- Buy the Book to learn more about venerable trees and woodland pastures.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter to get monthly news and information about trees and woodland pastures. No spam, and we will not share your email address with anyone.
- Organize an event. If you want us to provide a Field Course, workshop or presentation where you live, contact us.
- Join a volunteer activity. Beginning in Spring 2016, we will be offering volunteer opportunities to help conserve the woodland pastures and ancient trees of the Bluegrass and Nashville Basin.
- Contact Us. Fill out the form and we will get back to you, or you can email us.